Contemporary Elegance in a True Zero Gravity® Power Recliner.
Ease yourself into the soft, curving comfort of the Café power recliner. Beautifully bound in luxurious top-grain leather and masterful hand-stitching, innovative inner workings take your body gently through four stages, from upright to a wellness-enhancing high therapy position. An uncommon blend of exquisite design, advanced technology, and True Zero Gravity support. Café will quickly become your favorite place for relaxation and rest.
- True Zero Gravity® with comfort control technology
- Four key positions: upright, TV/reading, True Zero Gravity® and high therapy plus unlimited personalization
- Ultra-smooth, quiet, and easy to use electric recline
- Independently adjustable back recline and footrest adjustments (operated by independently controlled motors)
- Full coverage memory foam
- Lumbar support pillow to provide full lower back support; pillow is adjustable, removable, and is made of memory foam.
- Cervical support pillow (neck bolster) to encourage proper alignment of the upper spine; pillow is adjustable and removable.
- Articulating, adjustable headrest
- Dual motors, dual control
- Backlit remote with memory recline positions
- Top grain leather
- Steel frame construction
- Battery backup
- Extra-long AC power cord for convenience
- The soothing warmth from heated back and seat cushions
- Fits Positive Posture Premium Lumbar Support Accessory
TRUE ZERO GRAVITY RECLINER
True Zero Gravity recliners gracefully conform to your physique and unique relaxation requirements. By gently cradling your neck, spine, and head, and softly supporting your extremities, Positive Posture chairs eliminate strain on your muscles, joints, and bones. This enables better breathing and circulation, for greatly enhanced overall wellness. Fine-tune your recliner to your perfect personal comfort profile. Dual finger-touch controls and an intuitive remote let you activate subtle, independent, whisper-quiet movements of the seat and back to True Zero Gravity, bringing you instant comfort!
- Width 32.5″ (82.5 cm)
- Height 49″ (124.46 cm)
- Upright Length 36″ (91.4 cm)
- Reclined Length 56″ (142.2 cm)
- Weight (Net) 115 lbs (52.16 kg)
- Weight (Boxed) 129 lbs (58.51 kg) (1 box)
- 120 Volts AC / 60 Hertz (USA and Canada Recliners)
SEAT & BACK HEAT
- High Temp = 122 degrees (50 C)
- Auto Shutoff = 20 min
- Type = PTFE heating film of FAR Infrared heat
- Top Grain Leather
- Leg Rest Adjustment Range: From full vertical (down) to same plane as seat pan (up)
- User Weight Limit 285 lbs (129.28 kg)
- 105 degrees Maximum Recline Angle
- 2 Motors
- Model Number RD-14031
ENDURANCE TESTING STANDARD
- Over 100,000 cycles (Recline and Leg Rest Actuators)
Positive Posture offers owners a 3-Year Limited Warranty WITH ON-SITE SERVICE. In our experience Positive Posture offers great service coverage everywhere in the USA and in Canada to homes located in or near cities.
Full manufacturer limited warranty details (legal language, limitations, etc.) can be found on each of the manufacturer’s websites.